Monday, March 12, 2018

Another day...

...another winter weather advisory.

Roughly a third of the snow that has fallen on my corner of the world has come down since March 1, according to the National Weather Service. It feels like this has been the case for at least the last four years or so. When we moved here 15 years ago, most of the snow fell in January and February, but it's been shifting later and later. As have the seasons in general.

At least this storm doesn't look to be too bad here, just four or five inches. Folks on the coast look like they could  get slammed (again--it's been a tough couple of weeks out there). Hopefully, we won't see a lot of power outages again.

That's about all I got today, sorry to say. My brain appears to be in a bit of a down cycle. What's new with all of you?

2 comments:

  1. I'm so tired of winter. Hope the snow wasn't much for you. We got a lot of squalls yesterday, which left a bit more than a dusting behind. I want warmer weather. Drier weather. Weather I can walk in! I miss walking outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm shocked at how much snow is slamming into the east coast. Hoping everyone stays safe and warm!!!
    We've still got snowbanks a couple of feet high, but no new snow for the last week or so. Hoping spring will spring soon!

    ReplyDelete

Alas, due to an overwhelming tide of spam from Anonymous commenters, you must now be a registered user to comment. Sorry, folks, I hope it does not cause inconvenience.