Monday, November 11, 2013

Musical Monday: Kaleidoscope Heart

Another entry from the marvelous Sara Bareilles. The video is jumpy (no, I wasn't the one who shot it), but man, can this woman sing. And hearts do have colors, don't they?




I appreciate the input I've received so far as far on Friday's post. Please, keep it coming! Blogger is not exactly great for dialogue, but we can manage a discussion of sorts. I will follow up on that a bit sometime in the near future. Hope you're all well, and had a pleasant weekend.

3 comments:

  1. I'm fascinated with her instrument. Sort of like an accordian, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, what is that thing she's playing? Her voice is great, but I was distracted by the accordion thing. That can't be easy to play while singing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. According to my limited knowledge, it's a (an?) harmonium, a type of pump organ. In this case, it's hand-pumped. She's got incredible range.

    ReplyDelete

Alas, due to an overwhelming tide of spam from Anonymous commenters, you must now be a registered user to comment. Sorry, folks, I hope it does not cause inconvenience.